Aktive in summer
Englhof information for the summer:
- Enjoy warm sunshine on our newly renovated balconies or
on the cosy sun terrace on the 1st floor
- With our summer packages up to 7 nights the use of e - bikes is included per person
for one vacation day during your stay by appointment.
- The nearest swimming pool is located just 5 minutes walk from our hotel at the amusement park Zell am Ziller. see: www.freizeitparkzell.at/
- The outdoor thermal bath in Fügen and the Outdoor/Indoor pool Mayrhofen can be reached in about 10 minutes by car.
- Furthermore, there are in the summer several beautiful lakes and reservoirs in the vicinity,
which provide for cool refreshment and a highlight for the whole family.
Book our all-inclusive price Zilleral Active Card which you will receive upon arrival, and can commence immediately with the holiday fun. Prices as stated below!
Between May and October the Zillertal Card is the ideal companion for all those who want to enjoy the valley from top to bottom. It is a ticket for cable car, train and bus, as well as entry and discount card.
|6 days||9 days||12 days|
|€ 57,00||€ 78,50||€ 98,50|
|Children||€ 28,50||€ 39,50||€ 49,50|
Reduction for children
Children under 7 years are free of charge (please state birth year). Children 8-15 years pay half-price.
Buy two adult tickets, children ride free!
Points of sale
- all open cable car stations
- Railway stations in Jenbach, Mayrhofen, Zell am Ziller
- Tourismusbüros Tux, Mayrhofen, Hippach, Königsleiten, Zell am Ziller, Kaltenbach, Uderns und Fügen
Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- We shall gladly obtain the Zillertal Active Card for you!
All advantages at a glance
- Daily, a return journey on any one of the 12 cable cars of your choice. (Hintertux glacier only up to Sommerberg alm).
- Free entrance to all 6 open air swimming pools (1 visit daily).
- Free use of various rail and bus services of the region.
- Entry to the observatory and planetarium in Königsleiten.
- Minimum 10% reduction with numerous advantage partners in and around Zillertal
You can really get full value of the card, by travelling by bus or train to one of the operating cable cars. Enjoy the ride up the mountain, and go hiking at the top on one of the many mountain paths. By returning to Zell by 1600hrs. there is still time for a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool!