Discover the Zillertal, with our MOVELO - Electric Bikes -
The special experience for young and old. After a short briefing
you can travel with little effort on countless tours in the Zillertal.
With our summer packages up to 7 nights the use of e-bikes is included
(1 time per person and stay by prior arrangement).
Otherwise, the following prices apply:
From the Tyrolean Zillertal valley to Salzburg’s Pinzgau region... Cycle all the way from Zell im Zillertal, via Gerlos to Wald-Königsleiten and on to Krimml-Hochkrimml. Breathe in the crystal-clear mountain air of the Zillertal valley and the Pinzgau region and enjoy a relaxing, well-earned break.
The Zillertal Arena biking region has lots to offer:
- 325 kilometres of mountain biking trails from the Tyrolean Zillertal valley to Salzburg’s Pinzgau region
- 3 blue (easy), 9 red (medium), 5 black (difficult) mountain bike routes and 2 yellow single-trail routes (very difficult)
- Free transport of bikes with the mountain lifts in the Arena up to an altitude of 1,800 metres
- Bike & E-bike Rentals in the Zillertal Arena
- Bikes can be taken free of charge on the hikers’ bus between Zell and Gerlos and on the trains of the Zillertalbahn.
- Bike transportation at Pinzgaubahn railways: € 2,50
- The “Zell-Gerlos Bike Ticket” is valid for one cable-car ascent in Zell and one ascent in Gerlos or vice versa.
You can enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Zillertal valley and the Pinzgau region on mountain bike, e-bike or on a standard bicycle. With a 325 kilometre-long network of paths and trails covering all levels of difficulty, you can enjoy yourself to the full on two-wheels. The fun-packed forest cycle trails ensure there’s never a dull moment. But if you prefer the easy-going, flat paths down in the valley, then there are lots of cycle trips to interesting attractions for you to enjoy. The Tauern cycle path, for example, runs alongside the River Salzach all the way to Passau. If you’re looking for something more challenging, then you need look no further than the Hohe Tauern national park which rewards your hard pedalling work with its breathtaking natural beauty.