Zell im Zillertal, Gerlos, Königsleiten/Wald and Krimml/Hochkrimml – these four holiday resorts connect the Zillertal Alps with Salzburg’s Pinzgau region along a 400 kilometre-long network of hiking trails. Up hill and down dale, from gentle hikes to challenging alpine tours, the routes let you explore Austria’s fascinating mountain scenery in all its abundant variety. True mountain enthusiasts appreciate what the Zillertal Arena has to offer: pristine natural beauty, rustic mountain huts and a well-earned rest away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The Zillertal Arena – a haven for hikers with…
- 400 km-long network of hiking trails from the Zillertal valley to the Salzburg region
- 136 km of Nordic walking trails
- 15 easy, 51 medium and 9 difficult hiking trails
- 9 themed trails
- More than 40 delightful alpine huts and mountain taverns
- iZillertal Arena App – the Arena guide complete with all hiking and mountain biking routes and mountain huts and taverns
- interactive hiking map of Zell and Gerlos
- interactive hiking map of Wald-Königsleiten
- interactive hiking map of Krimml
Hiking maps can be purchased at our reception.